Thomaston High School Homepage
Black Rock School
Thomaston Center School
On Site Access:
JSTOR Global Plants
- Online environment that brings together content, tools, and people interested in plant science
- African Cultural Heritage Sites and Landscapes & Struggles for Freedom in Southern Africa
Instructions for Users
To access JSTOR from the internet off-site, follow this access token registration link:
- You will be directed to the Login/Register for MyJSTOR page. If a user already has a MyJSTOR account, click
Already have a MyJSTOR account?
to activate access for their existing MyJSTOR account.
- Complete the required fields to register a unique username and password. A unique email address is required, but the email address may be of any type (Gmail, Hotmail, a institution-issued account, etc.).
- Click "Submit" to register your account. You will be redirected to the new JSTOR main page, where you may use JSTOR as usual.
-For subsequent access, users may go directly to
and select "Login" at the top of the page to enter JSTOR with their username and password. They may access JSTOR via this account from any location. Note that each user must register their own MyJSTOR account through the access token registration link to access full-text content on JSTOR.
Please note that this access token link is for the use of Thomaston Public Schools' authorized users only. Any other users will be considered unauthorized. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use (
) for further information. For security purposes, the access token for this account may be changed at JSTOR's discretion, and may be changed once a year.